Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th from Jen

Hello Everyone,
Happy 4th of July! I hope you had a great day... BBQ and celebrated without me! I had a great day today. First, things first the mouse is dead... Yes, we found it today and killed it with a frying pan! I know that is quite violent and disgusting but it was needed! I will sleep much better tonight.
Today was a great Sunday. We went to church today and it was very wonderful. The people are so humble, loving, kind, and friendly. They love Heavenly Father and always do their best to be obedient and to serve others.
Then we went to the Embassy for a 4th of July party... It was so wonderful.... Get this in Uganda we got hot dogs, hamburgers, potato salad, coleslaw, cake, and baked beans! It was so wonderful. We had so much fun with American music, performances, and fireworks. It was so awesome to be with a bunch of Americans on the 4th. It really reminded me again how blessed I am to live in the U.S. We are such a blessed people with so many opportunities in our lives.
Well, I need to go but I love you lots! I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to hear from you soon!
Love you,
Jen

No comments: