Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Adventure Continues!

Hello Everyone,
So since I have been in Uganda I have had many wonderful experiences....This morning was not one of them! I woke up to a little crawling... yes I said crawling on my arm! I thought I was hullicinating because of my Malaria meds. I couldn't see because I did not have my glasses on.... Anyhow, I hopped out of my bed and looked at it and even mentioned to another girl that I had felt crawling... Then I sat by my bed and watched... and there it was a little mouse crawling through my bed in my mosquito net! Absolutely repulsive. I have experienced much here in Uganda, but this has pushed me to a new level! Having mice crawl on me as a sleep.... My goal today is to find that mouse and kill it! I know I normally don't kill things, but this might be the exception... The mouse has violated me! Oh my gosh! I will keep you posted!
Love you all,
Jen

No comments: