Saturday, January 17, 2009

Leah update

Well Leah continues in the ICU. She's not better but she's also not worse so that's some good news. The nursing staff got her out of bed yesterday and sat her in a chair. They also but in a pic line which they can use long term for blood draws an so forth. Nik and Jessika arrived yesterday and we went to see Leah. She looks terrible and it was pretty upsetting for them to see her that way. I'm so tough nothing bothers me. Ha... I'm almost 100% sure she will make it but the truth is it's in the Lords hands and we will accept whatever His will for Leah is. I'd post a picture but it would not be pretty so we can all just think of Leah smiling with baby Christian. I don't think baby Christian is smiling in this picture but he does smile...just not when Leah is holding him.

No comments: