Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby Leah

I just love this photo of Leah. She LOVES the little grandchildren. When I asked her if she wanted to hold the baby she was so happy. If Leah dies this will be the photo on her memorial program since it catches the essence of our baby Leah. Leah continues in the ICU. She sort of goes up and down and is heavily sedated. Not much change in her pneumonia but at least it isn't getting worse. I know this is not a very cheery post but I thought it might be the easiest way to let you all know how Leah is doing. It's going to be a long ride again this time. Not the quick resolution I was hoping for. Oh well I guess it's not all about what I was hoping for. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks for the prayers and thoughts.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

She gets so excited to see all the little children. Liam was very concerned about her when we went to the hospital, and always enjoys seeing her. Keep us posted!

Faith said...

Awwww this is such a cute photo! Thanks for putting up a post about Leah's health.
Love you mom! I hope you feel better too.
She is so happy with her fellow babies!!! (She thinks she's a baby too)

Anonymous said...

Louise---I miss you!!!!