Monday, July 28, 2008

Update!!!

Ok...so I gave a bunch of you admin privileges so you could post pictures of your families on the side like I did with the Hulewsky's picture. I also invited Sam, Grandpa & Lee and Nik & Jessika to be authors on this blog. I saw that some of you have set up blogs for your own families so I listed those on the side so we could all check each other out. I also put my friend Cindy's blog up there too. She's married to Tom Wilhelm's cousin Ron Kersey so it's sort of like family...ha. It's fun to keep up with everyone this way. At this point I can't find my dvd with the family photo's on it so if one of you has a picture of the whole family you want to post as part of the header that would be great. I gave admin rights to Rachel, Danny & Janessa, Ian & Melissa, Caleb & Jamie, Annah, and Faith. I'm so glad more people are getting involved.

No comments: