Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thank you Betty Crocker


Now that's a beautiful stew. The picture doesn't do it justice. I decided to make a stew and I love to look at recipes so I looked online and they all seemed a bit too complicated so I pulled out my Betty Crocker cookbook and used the basic simple recipe contained in that incredible cookbook. I always tweak a recipe when I cook and tonight was no different but the end result was wonderful. I invited Caleb and Jamie to eat with us since there appeared to be plenty of stew. In the midst of all of the usual commotion around here Caleb asked..."aren't the missionaries coming for dinner?" I can't believe how forgetful I've become. They just called last night to set up the time and here I had forgotten. Well we barely had enough and I'm sure if there had been more it would have been eaten too. Thank you Betty Crocker. I think that I will order several Betty Crocker cookbooks from Amazon and use them as wedding gifts. A good cookbook never goes out of style...

No comments: