Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Elmo cake


Isn't this a great cake?


Two little boys who couldn't wait to get their fingers into their second birthday cake.


Now that's a satisfied smile. Cake must have hit the spot.


Caleb looking very serious after devouring his cake.

We had the cutie pies for their second birthday July 1st. I'm not much of a planner but we threw together a little party to celebrate the occasion. Emily and Grace let me know that Elmo was a favorite and we invited Margie's grandkids and of course grandpa and Lee and it was a party. I have lots of pictures but this old laptop is driving me crazy. It was a very short drive...ha. Anyway it takes forever for these photos to upload. Once I balance my checkbook I think it's time for a new computer.

1 comment:

2x2momma said...

The birthday boys look so cute! Thank you for throwing such a wonderful birthday party for them!!