Sunday, July 27, 2008

The "Bunkers"

Hey Family! Like Rachel, I don't really know what I am doing but I figured I would try. I think the blog thing is a fun idea.

Karlee just celebrated her 6 month birthday friday! Its very exciting for us that we haven't killed her yet :) Haha...J/k. We celebrated by getting her first pictures taken ( I know...I'm a bad mom, I missed newborn and 3 months...).

Our First Family Picture
Karlee loves the bath!

Isn't she so cute? :)

Besides that...nothing too exciting. We are just waiting for Holly to come home, which happens the end of August. Everyone is excited about that. It will be nice to have the whole family "home". Jason is in the middle of race season...they just won their last race (which is pretty exciting for them). His Grandpa raced, now his dad races the same car. Jason just works on a car (for now), which is good for my sanity and nerves...seeing that the cars go about 220 MPH. Here is a picture of the cars.
The car Jason works on....


The car his dad now races...

The last piece of news is that we are planning on having a reception/renewal of vows in October at our one year anniversary! We are pretty excited, but we will keep you posted...


3 comments:

MamaLouise said...

This is so exciting. I'm going to have to change the picture at the top of this blog if I can find my photo disk. That will be a challenge. I'm so glad you are blogging on here now too. I checked out your Bunker blog. Pretty cool.

MamaLouise said...

Oh I forgot to say that if you need or want any help doing a reception/renewal of your vows please ask me to help because I would love to help. I don't like doing my own stuff but I really like to help.

Rachel said...

Karlee is too cute!