Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Owl Cookies




I haen't been feeling very motivated to take photos lately after doing my photo class, but I'm slowly getting back into it again. We've made these owl cookies for the past couple years and this is the first year the boys have really kind of known what we're doing and gotten excited about them. They're great for kids because they can put the eyes (M&Ms) and beak (cashew nuts) on and love to see the cookie turn into an owl. Plus Jack loved stuffing his face with the M&Ms. I love doing holiday things! Besides owl cookies we went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday with my sister Lindsay and had a wonderful time,. We decorated our pumpkins yesterday for FHE (we just stick eyes and mouthes on them, cutting up the pumpkin seems like too much work!). On Thursday for Joy School we are making a jack o lantern, so that should be fun too. Next week we are going trick or treating at our neighborhood retirement home and there are a lot of Hallowe'en parties happening on Saturday. It sure is a fun time of year!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love these photos your children are so beautiful!

MamaLouise said...

I see Julian still has his doggy. That's sweet. I'm glad you do all the fun holiday things with the boys. I didn't do enough with our kids. Traditions are good.