Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Apple Hill Day Trip

Today Janessa, Jamie and I went to apple hill with the kids. We had a picnic lunch, walked around, got apple treats, and took pictures of the kids playing in the pumpkins! We all took pictures, so they will have to add some too! It was fun & super nice weather! :)

Liam doing his scared face!

Karlee doing hers!

Our attempt to take a picture of all 3...obviously failed.

My favorite of Karlee :)

I think they are looking at Janessa...

A classic halloween face.

The boys climbing! Karlee tried to keep up with them...didn't work out too well.

Another attempt at a group picture. Another failure.
(Emma was taking a nap...so sadly we didn't get a picture of her.)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh these pictures made my day. I could not stop laughing.

Jamie said...

We had such a fun day...Liam hasnt stopped talking about how Anna bought his pumpkin. Cute!