Sunday, October 17, 2010

Homecoming and Grace's First Date...

Pretty Grace posing so nicely for a picture.

Grace again. Love those shoes. Hahaha

First date. This is monumental!!!

Emily looking very lovely...

What a cute girl.

Getting ready. Thanks Faith!!!


Well yesterday was the big homecoming dance. Grace and Emily are 16 now so they were both so excited to go to a school dance for the first time. We took a few photos of the girls and all their loveliness. They both looked so pretty and grown up. I never seem to upload pictures in the order I'd like. Maybe I should post more often you think??? The girls are still sleeping. I hope they had a good time...

3 comments:

Emily said...

we had a great time!

Jamie said...

So very cute! Hope you girls had a wonderful time!

Jessica said...

I cannot believe it! I am so glad you had fun. I remember you 2 as babies!