Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Joy School

Liam is enjoying joy school a lot...here is just a couple photos from his first day. Very serious in the second picture! He gets to learn about the alphabet & counting, does art projects, goes on field trips, has story time, and gets to play with some friends. Last week was my week to teach, and overall it went well. I ended up taking the kids on a field trip one day to a grocery store in town so that they could go on a tour of the bakery for the letter "B". They loved being able to see all the sweets, and I enjoyed getting to learn about the equipment & day to day schedule. Afterwards the kids got a cookie for a treat, yumm!
Liam is learning so much at this age, and I love watching him grow. I miss him so much while he is at school, but he enjoys it a lot, and I enjoy getting to listen to him tell me what he did.



Emma is also learning a lot right now...crawling, eating solids, and how to sit up all by herself. She is a funny little girl, and we love watching her grow.

No comments: