Saturday, September 26, 2009

Funny Leah and the Mask


Don't ask me where this mask came from because I really couldn't tell you. Don't ask me why it was out where Leah could get it because once again I really couldn't tell you. Usually I think of Leah as well...just Leah. Not really with it all that much but then something like this happens and it makes me laugh and realize that Leah is going to be so much fun to really get to know once we leave this life. I was doing the usual kitchen clean up or was I cooking??? Doesn't really matter suffice it to say I was in the kitchen when I started hearing what sounded like heavy breathing. Being the curious person that I am I turned just in time to see...



the Leah beast. Leah is a mouth breather and with the mask on her breathing sounded pretty funny. She was so proud of herself since I pretended to be really afraid. She chased me around for a little while laughing and holding her arms out. Gabe laughed when he saw her and then I sicced her on the girls which was pretty hysterical. She is so creative and how she came up with this idea makes me wonder what else is going on inside her silly head.



Since she is such an old lady now she was pretty beat after all the laughing and chasing, funny Leah. She passed out and yes that's a band-aid on her face. She's in one of her picking phases. So gross...

2 comments:

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

can she come and be a part of our spook ally for the ward party in october!? i love it

2x2momma said...

That is awesome! I love it Leah! ps. thank you so much for sending the Hallowe'en costumes for Jack and Christian. Can't wait to send you a photos xo