Saturday, November 24, 2007

Fleece

Well...the girls and I went to the store and this is what we ended up with. The fleece was on sale but I have no idea if I got a good price or not. While we were at the store we picked up a flier for "Project Linus". It's an organization that provides donated, new,washable, handmade blankets to children that are either ill or traumatized in some way. How perfect, the flier even says they accept fleece blankets. There is a project coordinator right here in Fair Oaks. I'll contact her to make sure what size blankets they are looking for but I'm pretty sure I got enough fabric to make at least 6 blankets. Yahoo buckaroo. They didn't have much in the way of selection but I figured the lavender was nice for girls and the blue with the cowboy hats or the red with the cowboy boots were suitable for boys or girls according to their taste. Anyway us girls are pretty excited. This fleece is very soft and snuggly.

No comments: