Thursday, June 28, 2007

Funny Leah

Well as usual Leah is a great source of entertainment for us. She's way more fun than Direct TV. Today I asked Leah if she wanted to swim and as usual she shook her head no. She always says no even though she enjoys herself once she's in the pool. I was planning on swimming myself after finishing some other household tasks so I got Leah's swimsuit out and laid it on my bed figuring I'd take her in with me when I went in. I'm minding my own business messing with the laundry when I hear Emily shout out "Leah's naked". Sure enough naked as a jay bird and carrying around her swimsuit just looking for someone to help her get the thing on. I hurriedly dressed her in the laundry room and out she went to get in the pool. Silly girl. Since this is a family site there is no picture posted with this for obvious reasons...

No comments: