Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Surprise



Sorry that I am posting a million photos here- we just had such a nice time and it was so fun to see everyone over the Easter weekend. Ian and I actually got to listen to some Conference talks (even if others didn't... sorry!) and it was nice to use Jesse's awesome Kohl's discount, get Grace and Emily's help with the boys and enjoy Louise's wonderful cooking. Caleb and Julian really love Liam (aka Lee Lee), even though they don't get to see him very often they had such a nice time together dyeing eggs, finding eggs, and just hanging out and sharing candy. I don't remember much fighting (if any, but I know that can't be right), which is so nice.


Grandma's garden seemed to have lots of springtime magic in it- the apple blossoms looked beautiful. It was a perfect Easter weekend.









1 comment:

Jamie said...

We had a blast too! Its always nice to see the family, and for the boys to be able to play. I dont remember any fighting either & I dont remember Emma being upset, which was wonderful! The pictures you got are so cute!