Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thanks!!!

A big thanks to everyone that helped with Faith's wedding.  She and Jesse are off in Hawaii right now.  Everything went really well and Faith was soooo happy.  She looked beautiful and the food and decorations and music were all perfect.  Everyone was so helpful and that decorating took hours and hours.  I had my doubts but it looked beautiful once the lights were dimmed.  I'm climbing Half Dome on Saturday.  I'll let you all know how that goes.  Wish me luck...

I'll post pictures soon.  I have to get the photos Anatole took of Gabe graduating up once I figure out which camera they are on.  What a hectic week.  Gabe turned in his Eagle Scout application and write up on Tuesday and he got the okay call from the district guy on Wednesday.  He graduated high school on Thursday.  Faith got married on Saturday.  Gabe's birthday was Sunday and Melissa's birthday was Monday.  Ian bought a couple of cakes and they celebrated together.  It was great as usual to see everyone and once again thanks to all those that helped out.  I'm just glad this next week all I have to look forward to is a simple stroll up Half Dome...like I said...wish me luck!!!!

No comments: