Monday, March 9, 2009

The Cruising Life!!!


These photos are in no particular order. This is one of me on my 55th birthday.


Anatole getting ready for the ATV excursion.


Anatole was in control of the camera that day.


Marge and Tom. Marge was a big sissy and wouldn't drive her own ATV.


Anatole and I beside a big cactus.


The sunsets from the ship were really beautiful.


Waiting for the big show.


Another dinner shot.


Marge and I as the boat was leaving port. This shot should have been first. We had big fun. I'll post pictures from the zip lines when I get time. Right now I'm playing nurse Louise. Both Leah and Anatole are sick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be calling me a sissy, sister. I was just a chicken. Marge

MamaLouise said...

This is funny but somehow I don't believe Marge posted this.

Jamie said...

These are great pictures, we are so excited that you guys went and had a great time! Cant wait to see the zip line pictures!

2x2momma said...

Looks like you guys had such a blast! That is so fantastic!