Friday, August 29, 2008

I HIT A DEAR

It was awful. I was driving kids home from the high school and I was on the wooded part of Winding Way when a very young dear ran out in front of me. I was able to avoid ruining the car but I hurt the dear. It ran off on three legs and I felt terrible. Poor thing. I was traumatized. It's been a big week. Holly is home from Brazil. Ian and Melissa's new twins were born (August 21). Christian David and John Gilbert to be called Jack. Caleb's birthday and Margie's birthday and Mary's birthday too. I got my full paycheck even though the California State Budget still hasn't been passed. That's another for the record books. It'll be the latest budget ever signed passing the previous record of August 31. How's that for history... Then there is the historic presidential race. What a great time to be alive.

No comments: