Friday, October 26, 2007

A Fun Day With Emily & Grace


Saturday October 22nd we all went to the Time Out For Women & Girls where we got to listen to some great speakers and some interesting music. We had a great time. Some of the singers were good and lots weren't but it was still fun and Emily and Grace had a great time. We talked about what they learned and who was their favorite speaker and all that good stuff. Jane Clayson Johnson was there. She's a hometown girl and she even graduated from Rio Americano High School. She played a violin duet with her mom. That was one of the good music pieces. Our old stake president's wife, Cathy Wood, played the piano along with them. Wasn't sure if I would enjoy the day but I totally did.

Well that stinks...I couldn't get the picture to upload. Maybe I'll try again later.

Looks like I was able to add a picture afterall. We all like pictures. Makes the blog much more fun.

No comments: