Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sony Pictures Classics


So I started my new job at Sony Pictures. I'm attaching a picture of the lot, which used to be MGM studios until they sold it in the late 80's. A really cool place to work. I've also started biking in, which is definitely good for me.


I had a bit of an accident a few days ago. I was riding over an abandoned train track and a car was coming on the other side. I kind of overreacted, slamming on my brakes, and flipped clean over the handle bars. Knocked the wind out of myself and scratched up my leg a bit, but overall doing fine. Good times.


Anyway, wanted to make my first post. Glad to have this space to keep up to date on everyone.


1 comment:

Faith said...

Congratulations Ian. That is really amazing! I miss you! Everything has been so hectic. But i hope to maybe come and see your family soon.